Our Beatitudes Support Meeting Details
Date: 2nd Wednesday of each month
Time: Begins 5:00pm – Ends 6:30pm
Location: Beatitudes Retirement Campus, 1712 West Glendale, Phoenix, AZ 85021
CONFIDENTIALITY is REQUIRED from ALL ATTENDEES
Every attendee attending our support meetings MUST adhere to our confidentiality requirement. Nothing said at a support meeting and no one seen at a support meeting can be shared with anyone else outside of the support meeting. This means no talking with friends, family members, co-workers, etc. outside the support meeting, and no sharing of information on the Internet including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. If anyone becomes aware of anyone else not following this confidentiality requirement, please report it to a PFLAG Phoenix Board member or any of our support group facilitators for further actions.
Common Questions and Concerns:
- Why are support meetings held at churches?
- Common concerns/fears about attending your first PFLAG support meeting.
- What happens at PFLAG support meetings?
- Why we strongly encourage everyone to attend a local support meeting!
- How can I contribute at a support meeting?